Pandunia - a simple world language
Pandunia is a helping language for world-wide use. It is an easy language that people can use to talk with each other when they don't talk any other common language. It is meant to supplement other languages in our multilingual world.
Pandunia is a constructed language. It is simpler, more regular and easier to learn than natural world languages, like English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Arabic and Hindi. Learning Pandunia is equally easy for everybody. Its words have been borrowed from many languages on all continents and all cultures of the world.
- The basics in one short page
- Lessons with Dialogs
- Flashcards and quizzes in Lingopolo
- Mini lessons with pictures
- English-Pandunia dictionary
- Pandunia-English dictionary
- Pandunia - a new world language
- Mentions about Pandunia in other publications
- Why do I like Pandunia? - opinions from learners
- Esperanto vs. Pandunia
- Miscellaneous notes
Presentations (in PDF format)
Many people are already interested about Pandunia and they are speaking it. You can find Pandunia forums in several places:
- Links and discussion in Reddit
- Friends of Pandunia in Facebook
- Channels in Telegram instant messenger:
- Find other Pandunia speakers in Amikumu app!
- channels in Discord
- QQ channel: 717549404
- You can follow Pandunia also on Twitter. Spread the word!
- You can talk about Pandunia also in Auxlang mailing list. Click Subscribe and enter your email address to join the list.
- You can help to translate this site
You can contact a creator of Pandunia, Risto Kupsala, via email firstname.lastname@example.org and in the aforementioned forums.